I work from home as a freelance web designer. I beat my anxiety a few years back and just started a website about it.
Remembering back, I realize that I never saw anxiety and panic attacks as something I should cope/deal/accept into my life. I fought it from day one by starting to learn more about mental disorders. I am not the type of person that lies down and dies. I was not the type of person that is willing to live as a slave to my anxiety and panic attacks.
Are you that type of person?
It takes a bulldogged determination to beat anxiety. You MUST tell yourself that you are no longer willing to live as a slave to your anxiety. Fortunately for you, I am the biggest bulldog. I am not satisfied with just beating my own anxiety. Now I want to beat yours too yours too!
What is NewAnxietyCure.com, and What does it do?
Here is an explanation of each section of my website NewAnxietyCure.com and what can be found there.
* First steps = A beginners guide to beating anxiety. What you need to know to start the end of your anxiety.
* Stop Panic Attacks = Proven techniques to stop panic attacks.
* Anxiety Help = Articles written by EX-anxiety victims that teach you how to stregthen your mind, and why.
* Natural Remedies = Natural vitamins and supplements that have a history of helping reduce anxiety.
* Anxiety SCAMS = Detailed information on anxiety programs and books. Read this section BEFORE spending money!
* The Loved = This section is dedicated to your loved ones, and teaching them how they can better help you.
* Anxiety Support = Where to go, numbers to call, groups, chatrooms, and online forums. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
* The Lounge = Live Chat w/music videos and a personal radio.
I beat my anxiety and now i'm coming for yours!